Here it is 2023 surron light bee 38ah The bike that everyone has been anticipating – T Electric Dirt Bike – the worlds most favourite electric bike brand has done it again for 2023 with this outstanding new model! The Ultra offers the answer to everyones prayers – more power, overall size increase and low weight plus some excellent new innovations!
Since the brand was introduction in 2016 it now boasts a suave global reputation and means fierce business and serious competition! It’s not hard to see why this world wide phenomenon is taking on the likes of the conventional petrol bikes fiercely – but take note this is by no means a street legal bicycle, this is strictly a private property use dirt bike.The Light Bee X has become a worldwide phenomenon thanks to its accessibility, edgy design, lack of emissions and noise-free ride. The lightweight aluminum frame is paired with off-road suspension designed specifically for this electric platform. It’s also easy to handle and manoeuvre, even for newer riders; however, experienced off-road riders will be also impressed by the Light Bee X’s ability to tackle challenging obstacles on the trails.
The Electric Light Bee SUR-RON X packs a ton of fun for all terrain riding. 60V and more of peak power from a removable Panasonic Lithium ion battery pack.2023 surron light bee 38ah Forged light weight alloy frame combined with hi-spec components. 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front and Rear. LCD dash with USB charger point.
Powerful yet nimble and with a climbing ability of over 45°, it offers hours of near silent fun with a range of 20 to 60 miles per charge (depending on Eco or Sport Mode). Usually charges in about 3 hours with a powerful 10A charger.
NEW FOR 2023
- 60V/38Ah battery (new for 2023 models)
- New ride-by-wire throttle with dual hall sensor (upgraded mid-2022)
- Revised, stronger handlebar mount
- Steering stem srengthening ring
- Limited-edition Phantom Purple colour
- 17-digit VIN and NVIS with all models (for registration)
- 6,000W peak power
- Top speed: 75 km/h
- 184 ft-lb (250 Nm) peak torque
- Range: 75 km at 40 km/h
- Simple & quick charging: connect to standard wall outlet via included charger. Charges to 100% in ~3 hours
- Easy to handle and manoeuvre: 56 kg (123 lb) curb weight, low 32.6″ (830 mm) seat height
- Adjustable off-road suspension
- Regenerative braking
- 45-degree climbing angle
- Three colour options (black, blue, silver) with optional orange graphics included